In this difficult time we at Alden Pharmacy are even more dedicated to the health and well-being of all of our customers as well as our employees. To this end, we wanted to make sure you are aware of some of our policies and note some changes.
• To mitigate the risk to both our customers and employees, we have reorganized into multi-week shifts. This will limit exposure for everyone.
• We are asking that customers, who are either ill, or who are high-risk, call us from the parking lot, and we will bring your prescriptions out to you.
• We want to remind everyone that we do offer no contact delivery to our local residents.
• We also want to make sure that customers with questions first call us directly instead of coming into the store. We are happy to take your calls during normal business hours to answer your questions. In this time of risk, we prefer this method.
• And lastly, speaking of hours, Alden pharmacy has decided to adjust our store hours to better serve the higher demand and keep staffing at required levels for safety. Our new hours are below and will go into effect Monday, March 30th until further notice.
NEW STORE HOURS as of 3/30:
Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 9am - 1 pm
We truly appreciate your business and understanding in this difficult time.